Adult, Collegiate and Youth Rowing Programs run May - early October with both morning and evening classes. High School Rowing Club fall session runs Sept-mid Oct and spring session runs April-first week of June. Exact start and finish dates are dependent on weather.
Youth Rowing (ages 11-18)
- Recreational Sculling Summer Classes available in July with make-up dates in August
2 days per week/2 hour sessions
- Competitive Sculling Summer Classes available in July with make-up dates in August
Intensive training in racing shells with possible competition at regattas (prior sculling experience required)
- Friday Morning Rowing Camp at Patriot's Park
Rowing camp includes some water time as well as land activities during July/August fee covered by Coventry Parks & Recreation Department
- Coventry High School Crew Club
Both Fall and Spring Seasons
- Coventry Middle School Crew Club
Spring Season only mid-May through early June
- Private Lessons
For those who are not sure they can fit a class into their schedule and want some flexibility for days & times, our private lessons may be a great choice.
Adult Rowing (19+)
- Adult Group Sweep/Scull Programs: No previous experience required. Morning & Evening times available (Meets 2x minimum per week). A
- Private and Learn-to Lessons
For those who are not sure they can fit a class into their schedule and want some flexibility or just want to try out rowing without committing to a class yet, our private and learn-to lessons may be a great choice.
- Captain's Privileges: (approx. May 15 - Oct. 1)
Rowing privileges outside of structured class times. By approval only. Rowers will be tested and approved. Varied levels of privileges from the recreational sculler to advanced.