- Child Information Gateway, childwelfare.gov
Effects of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Childhelp, https://www.childhelp.org
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline: 1.800.4.A.CHILD (1.800.422.4453) (staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with professional crisis counselors)
- Child Molestation Prevention, https://childmolestationprevention.org/pages.diagnosis/html
- Sexual Behaviors Consultation Unit, Johns Hopkins Hospital, https://hopkinsmedicine.org/psychiatry/specialty_areas/sexual_behaviors/
Coventry Lake Community Rowing, Inc. enriches Northeastern Connecticut by providing rowing opportunities for individuals. It is the only community rowing program in Northeastern Connecticut. CLCR promotes diversity in the sport of rowing through programs which introduce avenues for athletic development and personal growth for both youth and adults. CLCR’s programs introduce new rowers to the sport, offer training for competitive rowers, and support the under-represented within rowing.